Runalyzer is a free system analysis tool that gives an overview over many relevant system settings, intended to replace the Tools section currently integrated into Spybot Search and Destroy.
- Autostart entries - RunAlyzer shows a bunch of places applications use to get themself started upon Windows start. This is good for tweaking your system as well as finding spyware, viruses or other malware.
- Analysis - RunAlyzer comes with a database of known entries and can do an online lookup to get the newest classifications of entries from our servers. Simple colors - green for good, red for bad - will give you the quick overview needed. You can submit unknown entries to the Spybot Search and Destroy team through a function integrated into the application.
- Log functions - RunAlyzer can export log files as would be created by Spybot-S&D or HijackThis - formats that many experts all over the world prefer.
- Windows x64 compatibility - RunAlyzer works on the new 64 bit versions of Windows as well - and allows you to view and change both 32 bit backward compatbility and new 64 bit entries there.
- WinPE compatibility - RunAlyzer automatically detects Windows installations on other attached harddisks or partitions, and allows you to manage those. This can be extremly useful if for example you want to repair a system while booting from a BartPE (bootable Windows PE) CD.
Runalyzer is a free software application from the Benchmarking subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Byelorussian, French, German, Italian, Serbian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2007-12-16. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Runalyzer (version 0.7.3.13) has a file size of 4.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 222 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.